Tuesday, June 17, 2008

older thoughts from the myspace blog

Monday, June 16, 2008

sad times for music...
Current mood: bummed
Category: Music

It's been an odd year 08 (I know it's an even number) has seen some cool things for music but this year I've seen several bands that I know (some better than others) break up or split losing some key people. Also locally one of the biggest supporters of quality local music is going down south to the lovely state of Florida. That one is harder for me personally as the Kelly's have been a great supporter to me and my family and the two other things I'm passionate about The Journey Church Community and The Ugly Mug cafe and concert house. Florida will be a better place with them being there but there's a hole not easily filled here.

Here's hoping that from 7 day walk any changes that happen will all be for the better. BTW hope that you who got to hear us at Tati-Fest had a great time and hopefully this summer we'll have another show other than the standard Sunday morning gig. Though if you haven't checked out the Sunday gig you should 10:30 am we've got coffee and doughnuts and other breakfast-y things. Just shoot me a message if you are interested.

Thanks for reading the rambles of a frontman...

Marc




No comments: